Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Huggies Refills only 2.50!! CVS Deal!

There is a great deal going on at CVS right now on their Huggies wipes. Currently their tubs of Huggies wipes are on sale 2/$5. But it has been confirmed that the Huggies wipes refill bags (216ct and reg. $7.99) are also included in the sale and priced at $2.50!! SSAAWWWEEEETTTT, I go through wipes like their is no tomorrow!!! Also rumor is, if you have a CVS card and scan it through you will recieve a coupon for 2.00 dollars off Huggies Wipes....CHELLO 50 cents for 216 ct. of Wipes......YA, I know where I will be tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I got there around 11 AM and they were all gone! But I still bought two packs for 5 dollars and used a coupon so they were around 3 bucks....So happy to hear someone got a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete